This put up could include Amazon or different affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Simple unstuffed peppers! This tasty one pan keto dinner recipe is straightforward to make and stuffed with traditional stuffed pepper taste. Pair it with scrumptious low carb purple wine from Secco Wine Membership. Sponsored by Secco.
Let’s discuss straightforward keto dinner recipes, like this stuffed pepper skillet. And let’s additionally discuss scrumptious low sugar wines to go together with them. Does that sound like a plan?
As a result of it seems like an excellent plan to me. I’ve made no bones about the truth that I drink wine. I typically drink a glass of wine with my dinner. A single glass. And it’s a ritual I really like. It’s one thing that makes my day really feel full.
So in case your keto weight-reduction plan plan consists of the occasional glass of wine, learn on!
The very best low sugar keto-friendly wines
I really feel lucky that I found Secco Wine Membership a couple of years in the past. They modified my perspective on the wine business and have been my go-to wine ever since.
I received’t go into the sordid particulars besides to say that it’s certainly sordid. I outlined the entire thing in a put up for Keto Meatloaf. It’s value a learn if you wish to know what’s within the wine you’ve been ingesting!
Suffice it to say that Secco is in no way sordid. They develop their grapes and produce their wines in Tuscany utilizing outdated world strategies. It’s known as dry-farming, which implies there isn’t any compelled irrigation. And so they add nothing to the wine, no components, no chemical substances, nothing.
Which leads to wines which are clear and crisp, and very low in residual sugars. Actually, there are lower than 2 grams of sugars per BOTTLE of their widespread PALO61.
Secco is providing all of my readers free delivery on 3+ bottles with code FOODDREAMER.
Pairing with keto recipes
And naturally, these scrumptious better-for-you wines go completely together with your favourite keto recipes. I’m a purple drinker virtually completely and can drink it with meats, fish, and rooster. Correct wine pairings be damned!
However the entire PALO61 wines (purple, white, and rosé) are spectacular. And I’ve explored a few of their different wines as nicely. If you happen to like a deeper, full bodied purple, don’t miss the Grand Noir.
Unstuffed Peppers Skillet Meal
What’s simpler than making stuffed peppers? Making unstuffed peppers, in fact!
This straightforward skillet meal takes solely about half-hour, begin to end. And by changing the usual rice with riced cauliflower, you’ve turned it into one thing wholesome, hearty, and scrumptious.
To not point out a recipe that the entire household will love. TWO of my youngsters got here again for seconds.
Ideas for Keto Stuffed Pepper Skillet
This straightforward, wholesome dinner recipe is as straightforward as 1, 2, 3. Listed here are my greatest suggestions for getting it proper.
- You’ll want to use a pleasant huge 12 inch skillet. With all of the cauliflower rice, peppers, and tomatoes, you’ll need it!
- Brown the meat with the seasonings first, to ensure it cooks by correctly. You could possibly drain the fats after the meat is completed. I personally choose to not.
- I used contemporary cauliflower rice for this recipe nevertheless it ought to work simply as nicely with frozen. It should take about the identical period of time to cook dinner.
- Go straightforward on the onion, because it’s surprisingly excessive carb. I used solely ¼ cup of chopped onion to taste the recipe.
- Inexperienced pepper is decrease in carbs than purple or orange, so you will note that I used a complete inexperienced pepper and solely half an orange one.
- I additionally went straightforward on the tomatoes and tomato paste. I wished the flavour and coloration of the tomatoes with out including too many carbs.
- Mozzarella is nice for the topping and makes it a bit meltier and gooier however you should utilize any cheese you favor. Cheddar or Monterey Jack could be scrumptious.
Now go… head the kitchen and whip up this straightforward stuffed pepper skillet. And be sure you pair it with a low carb, low sugar wine from Secco Wine Membership!