This put up could include Amazon or different affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hearty sheet pan breakfast made with low carb veggies, bacon, sausage, and eggs. It’s a simple keto breakfast win! Dairy-free paleo possibility.
Behold the glory that’s the sheet pan. Lengthy relegated to the baking cabinet and used for less than cookies and sheet muffins, sheet pans at the moment are coming into their very own as important items of cookware.
Sheet pan meals are simple, scrumptious, and may also be extremely wholesome. I’ve an ideal assortment of keto sheet pan meals right here, however I plan on creating many many extra. Beginning with this full sheet pan breakfast recipe!
One of many nice issues about sheet pan meals is the truth that you possibly can prepare dinner the proteins and the veggies all collectively. A single pan means additional simple cooking and fewer clear up.
Who can argue with that?
Sheet pan breakfast bake
However can you actually prepare dinner a full breakfast, with bacon, eggs, and greens, all on the identical pan?
You guess you possibly can. Actually, it’s like a keto breakfast hash, all tossed collectively and cooked till the greens are tender.
Aside from the eggs. They don’t take almost so long as the remainder of the substances, so maintain these again till the tip. Then you can also make little wells within the hash combination and break the eggs into them.
Then return to the oven and bake till the eggs are completed to your liking. Couldn’t be simpler!
Ideas for sheet pan breakfast
This may be the best keto breakfast you’ll ever make, however there are nonetheless a number of tips to getting it proper.
- Don’t line your pan with something. The veggies will prepare dinner higher and get extra browned if they’re proper on the new steel. Simply frivolously grease it earlier than including the substances.
- Minimize all of the greens to the identical approximate measurement in order that they prepare dinner evenly. I used multi colored radishes and Brussels sprouts and I quartered all of them.
- You don’t want quite a lot of additional oil, because the bacon and sausage will launch lots throughout cooking, permitting your greens to melt and crisp.
- Do your self a favor and toss all of the substances proper on the pan, so that you don’t have every other bowls to wash up.
- Eggs go on final! They don’t take lengthy, so prepare dinner the veggies for quarter-hour or so first, earlier than including the eggs to the pan.
- Entire yolks or damaged yolks? You are able to do each! My children don’t just like the yolks entire so I broke a number of, and left others entire. That is preferrred for getting some agency yolks and a few runny ones.
Are you able to make this keto breakfast bake forward?
Personally, I don’t suggest it. The eggs will agency up and turn out to be rubbery, and the greens will soften an excessive amount of. That is actually a recipe that’s greatest cooked and served recent.
That mentioned, for those who don’t want 6 servings, it’s simple to scale it down. You may make 4 servings or 2 servings simply.
Able to make this simple keto sheet pan breakfast?